Terrible support

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the additional features present in the Prepar3D Professional Plus client application.
itye

Terrible support

Post by itye »

V6 support is awful, TrackIR doesnt work, no help on whether you can use previous version aircrafts and addons. This is the worst flight sim of the lot. Graphics are awful, airports look like graphics from the 1980s. Aircraft included are limited, 3rd party addons non existent
JorgenSA

Re: Terrible support

Post by JorgenSA »

Your post is a bunch of baloney.

TrackIR is not made by L-M, therefore support on that has to be from the developers of TrackIR or from the forum members who have TrackIR.

And if you had cared to read a little bit, you would know that with a very few exceptions, scenery add-ons for v. 5 will work in v. 6. For aircraft add-ons, the compatibility is the responsibility of their developers - not L-M.

As for the "graphics are awful" statement, have you tried to optimize the prepar3d.cfg to your particular hardware? My guess is that you have not.

For support in general: this is covered in the EULA that you agreed to when you installed P3D. In short, there is no support from L-M, you're on your own, with the help of your fellow enthusiasts in these forums. Unless you want to spend folding money on a service contract...

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.