A good AI prgram

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Dan6116

A good AI prgram

Post by Dan6116 »

I have tried very hard to get AIG to work on my computer. I have worked with AIG and it just will not work. Can not get the Main startup to come up so I can tell it where every thing is at. So I am looking for a new AI program I can use.
Ray Proudfoot

Re: A good AI prgram

Post by Ray Proudfoot »

There’s nothing better than AIG and many including myself have it working fine in P3Dv5.

Post over at AIG if you’re struggling. This forum is not the place.

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/inde ... oard=247.0
Ray (Cheshire, England).

System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K o/c to 5.8GHz, Nvidia RTX 4090 24Gb, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, Asus ROG STRIX HERO mobo, Crucial T700 4Tb SSD, Win 11 Pro, BenQ 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One Yoke
JorgenSA

Re: A good AI prgram

Post by JorgenSA »

I use AIG and other flight plans, and compile them "manually" with AIFP. I have thousands, and they just work.

I have personally found the AIG software (not their flight plans!) too complex and inflexible.

The commercial AI programs that you seem to be contemplating are just junk (IMNSHO). And one of them - I do not recall which one - is not supported any more.

Jorgen
System: i5-12600K@4.9 GHz, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I motherboard, 32 GB 4800 MHz DDR5 RAM, Gainward RTX 3060 w/ 12 GB DDR6 VRAM, Windows 10 Pro.

All views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own. I am not a Lockheed-Martin employee.