Clean install - uninstall all addons - won't launch

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
jrsalter1

Clean install - uninstall all addons - won't launch

Post by jrsalter1 »

Never had an issue installing any version of Prepar3d until 4.5

2 hours of my life I am not going to get back after deleting folders, uninstalling and reinstalling, trying countless fixes from the forums and then to top it all off.....unplugging usb devices just so I can hit the Prepar3d shortcut and watch nothing happen.

POOR!
Martyson

Re: Clean install - uninstall all addons - won't launch

Post by Martyson »

jrsalter1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:59 am Never had an issue installing any version of Prepar3d until 4.5

2 hours of my life I am not going to get back after deleting folders, uninstalling and reinstalling, trying countless fixes from the forums and then to top it all off.....unplugging usb devices just so I can hit the Prepar3d shortcut and watch nothing happen.

POOR!
Why did you delete folders?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
pracines

Re: Clean install - uninstall all addons - won't launch

Post by pracines »

jrsalter1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:59 am Never had an issue installing any version of Prepar3d until 4.5

POOR!
This YouTube channel has excellent P3D tutorials done by LM staff to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgZSfv ... n3A/videos
Win 10 Pro 64bit | ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO | i9 10850K |DDR4 3600MHZ G.SKILL TRIDENT Z NEO- 128GB | 1200W PLATINUM POWER SUPPLY | RTX 3090 |Samsung 970 evo plus 2TB NVME | 2nd M.2 Solid State 2TB | Seagate IRONWOLF PRO 8TB | DEEPCOOL CASTLE 240EX