Long time switching between planes

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
mbujor61@gmail.com

Long time switching between planes

Post by mbujor61@gmail.com »

Hi there just wondering if anyone have seen this issue before and if any solutions.
When switching between airplanes in the main screen it take a long time... 45 to 60 sec.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated
Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Re: Long time switching between planes

Post by Rob McCarthy »

Hello,

Are you seeing this with specific aircraft? Aircraft with complex panels generally take longer to load.

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead
mbujor61@gmail.com

Post by mbujor61@gmail.com »

Thank you for the reply. It is actually happening, in the airplane menu and not waiting to load the load the panels.
When you go to the airplane menu and try to switch to a different plane, regardless if native or addon. What I have noticed, since I have done a clean install, this started again after installing the ORBX libraries and FTX Global Base.
There was no other addon installed at this time, just the ORBX. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
GEK_the_Reaper

Post by GEK_the_Reaper »

mbujor61@gmail.com wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:12 am Hi there just wondering if anyone have seen this issue before and if any solutions.
When switching between airplanes in the main screen it take a long time... 45 to 60 sec.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated
Do you happen to use a FPS limiter? I had such issues occuring when using RTSS and specific refresh values.
Gerald Krutsch - Germany

Core i7 4790 / ASUS H87-PRO / MSI GTX 970 / 16 Gb RAM Corsair Vengeance 1600 / 24" Full HD.

WIN 10 HOME 64 + P3D v4 + GEP3D + UTX Europe + FS Global UNG + ORBXTreesHD+ ASP4+ ASCA+ ENVTEX+ ENVSHADE+ GSX+ ChasePlane